Intro

19.5.15


All images are from google



     Hi, I'm Angel and welcome to my blog! As I was starting this blog approximately 6 hours ago I felt inspired and excited to finally have the will to make a beginner's blog. It took all the courage and confidence within me to make an open journal to all. I shall tell you myself that it wasn't the easiest to redefine and create a blog that fits up to your standards and interests. It took me a LOT of time to what it looks like and believe me when I tell you that this is still my "tip-of-the-iceberg-ideal-blog" (for now). I'm the type of person that easily gets tired of something. That person who changes everything in an instant whenever I don't feel like it. So best be prepared for something new once in a while.

     In this little space that I have in the internet is where I want to share my likes, dislikes, hobbies and all the random stuff that I fancy. As I start this blog and this, as an official journal entry to new opportunities in my life, I would like you to come with me in this roller coaster ride of a life. It'll be a journey of a lifetime.


With Love,

       

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Featured Post

Intro

All images are from google       H i, I'm Angel and welcome to my blog! As I was starting this blog approximately 6 hours ago ...