When in Pinto Art Museum

11.1.17





Instagram Goals. Every inch, every corner, just everything about the place that I'll be talking about in a while screams instagram! As you can see those first 14 letters that I wrote is the best way I could think of to describe Pinto Art Museum. It is also very millennial-ly, if you would. Going to the museum coming from manila was a real adventure. Even though it took us a solid 1 hour and a half, it was worth it. When we arrived there, we immediately looked for their restaurant. The food there was meh. It was okay, average, nothing special but we didn't come there for the food, did we now? No, of course not! We even tried our very best to resist taking pictures while looking for the restaurant inside. The museum, aside from it being photogenic, it was also very educational about our country's history. It increases the recognition for our local artists, it amazed me with what art can do. What I love most about the aesthetic of the place is that it was very clean and has a lot of white walls with good lighting. They have beds scattered all around the place and let me tell you that their beds there are much much more comfy than what I have in my dorm. For that day alone I took like 500 pictures and I'm not even exaggerating! I wished that I could post all of it in instagram but that would be ridiculous, so instead I am going to post my favorite pictures here as a remembrance. 






With Love,
          

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I just love EVERYTHING about Pinto Art. I haven't tried eating at their restaurant, but I'm glad I didn't. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pinto Art was love at first sight haha be the judge of their food next time :)

      Delete
  2. Superb, aestheticism in photography ...

    I love so much

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Featured Post

Intro

All images are from google       H i, I'm Angel and welcome to my blog! As I was starting this blog approximately 6 hours ago ...