So Wicked!!

19.3.17


I was so stoked the moment I found out that Wicked was going to do another round of their amazing musical play here in the Philippines. At first, I already accepted my fate of me not being able to attend because I already saw it but as the days fast forward to when the show was about to close, it made more the reason for me to watch it (desperately). I just have to, you know. So, I just had to give in and beg my mom for approval. Of course, it was just phenomenal as it was before. It actually kinda gave me a wave of  nostalgia.




Throwback 3 years ago






With Love,

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Ohmygosh, I'm so jealous that you got to witness this musical live!!! I've only watched videos of this on Youtube, I'm a fan!!! How was it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wicked's my fave! The over-all performance is superb!!

      Delete
  2. I've been to Wicked as well, it was so good! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lilia!! omg I'm fan girling asagdfsda!!! I love your blogs & vlogs! Big fan! Thanks for visiting my blog xx

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a great musical!!

    X Merel
    www.andathousandwords.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Featured Post

Intro

All images are from google       H i, I'm Angel and welcome to my blog! As I was starting this blog approximately 6 hours ago ...