Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar

31.8.17

If you want to go back in time and want to feel what it's like living in the Spanish era in the Philippines, then Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar in Batangas is the way to go. "Las Casas" literally means houses. The owner collected houses from different parts of the country, carefully dismantled, transported and assembled it in his land. Although the area is still a work in progress, I could already see its potential. The architectural formation of the houses are truly exquisite. My friends even mistakenly thought that I was in Europe. One house that we entered has this beautiful baroque style with intricate details from the flooring to the ceiling. They even have horses there too. It's a great day trip from metro manila. Although I suggest when going with the tour, rain or shine bring umbrella!







With Love,
 

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. This is such a gorgeous dress~

    Vivian | LIVE . IN . LOVE
    IG | @viviyunn_

    ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Got it only from forever 21! xx

      Delete
  2. This place looks amazing! I love your dress, it's so pretty!
    Have an amazing day!

    xx Kris | https://dreamingofpink.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The place looks grand, thanks for sharing this post. I saw this in facebook but not sure exactly where it is. You're looking great in maxi! I'm following you now in Bloglovin, I hope would like to follow back, thanks!

    www.busyandfab.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This place looks nice and i love the shots too

    Much Love,
    Zarrah | The Bandwagon Chic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love your pink dress ^^ Very beautiful on you~
    Would you like to support each other by follow on GFC & G+?
    Please Let me know if you follow me and I’ll follow back asap!

    Love xx
    Official Seol ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the scenery in your posts, such a beautiful place! Great post.

    April of: https://beybiapril.wordpress.com/
    IG:@Aprilnunezzz

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that dress! that colour suits you so much!

    www.chausadventure.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, there is so much amazing architecture! Absolutely love how you captured these scenes. You look lovely as well!

    Best,
    Christina
    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Featured Post

Intro

All images are from google       H i, I'm Angel and welcome to my blog! As I was starting this blog approximately 6 hours ago ...